Wednesday 3 May 2017

Study in Library of FAST

Are you a student at FAST and searching some peaceful corner? Then there is only one place for you, that place is library. Full name of it is JUSTICE GUL MUHAMMAD LIBRARY. It is most relaxing and peaceful corner of National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences. Usually it is crowded with people but everyone tries to be silent. When I have to do some assignment or to prepare for mids and final, then the place, which comes first in my mind, is library.


All books related to our course are available there. I spend my time reading some non-academic books from shelf labelled as new arrival. The dark brown furniture in light colored library gives quite professional look. Although the library is available online, but I like to read books with light tone music ringing in my ear. If you do not make noise then there is no one who could ask you to leave the room or interrupt you during your work. Therefore, I say that the library is best place for knowledge seekers like me.

By: Muhammad Usman

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Stretch at FAST

It only seems yesterday when you wake up, pack up your bag and come to university for your first day of the semester. First forward twelve ...